Pravovoy navigator offers the following accounting and consulting services:
- Assessment of the company's financial standing;
- Consultations of a bookkeeper regarding taxation and accounting;
- Development of accounting policy for the purposes of accounting and tax accounting;
- Development of document management in the company.
We offer different kinds of accounting services both to companies that are launching their business in Russia and for those who are already working on the Russian market.
Accounting setup services for new business:
- Development and implementation of bookkeeping and tax accounting policy;
- Draft of documents and development of accounting document flow system.
Full accounting outsourcing:
- Keeping accounting records;
- Calculation of tax payments;
- Balance sheet creation;
- Reports generating;
- Reports delivery to tax authorities, off-budget funds and statistic departments;
- Preparation of internal reports for management purposes;
- Verification with budgets;
- Personnel documents and salary calculation;
- Bank routine;
- Preparation of initial documents including invoices, acts of performance etc.
Consulting related to Russian accounting and tax record system
- Drafting effective accounting policy for tax purpose;
- Analysis of more effective model of a simplified tax system ("revenue" or "revenue minus expenses");
- Analysis of agreements and contracts with taxation point of view;
- Consulting about issues of tax agents of VAT and Profit tax;
- Double taxation agreement issues consulting.
Price-list for accounting services and audit.
Pravovoy navigator undertakes to preserve your company's commercial secrets. Our company is dedicated to serving all of your accounting, tax and financial services needs. Our continuing mission is to serve you by providing the highest level of expertise and professionalism possible.
For every Client we will find the most convenient combination of services range and price.
For more detailed information related to accounting and tax consulting in Russia please contact +7 (495) 532-40-71, +7 (926) 076-91-95, or by firstname.lastname@example.org